Leap of Faith: Spring Break....

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Spring Break....

Spring break has come and gone. Went by too fast.

It was nice while it lasted.

Its funny, I read about how other moms dread having their kids home for the break and I just dont get it! Maybe I have well behaved kids? Maybe my annoyance threashold is higher than normal? Who knows, I all know is that I enjoyed it. Cant wait for summer break. :)

We didnt go anywhere. Johnny had some dental work scheduled and that pretty much took up our fun money. Hanging out at home was fun too. We filled the sandbox so that kept them occupied for a long while. Koral and Christian stayed over.

The highlight was a trip to Austin's Park and Pizza. We left early and made a day of it.

Mr. Joe Cool
Photobucket
mini golf
Photobucket

Mallory was a drama queen most of the day.
Photobucket
Upset becuase her cousins sprayed him from the bumper boats... you wont melt little one.
Photobucket
First (and last) time playing Laser Tag. She didnt like it.
Photobucket

The tooth fairy also came to visit!

No comments: